- The Ant is also found on candy, lollipops and rotten fruit.
- The Flea is also found near garbage and rafflesia.
- The Pondskater is found on freshwater.
- The Raja B. Butterfly and Firefly are found near freshwater.
How to use this guide:
- Note the number of the bug(s) you’re looking for on pages 1-5.
- Note the month(s) the bug is available on the chart on page 6.
- Determine the time the bug is available on pages 7-9.
- If a bug has a peak time period spanning an entire month, this is noted as “+” on the monthly availability chart at the bottom of page 6.
- If a bug has a peak time period spanning only a matter of hours in a given month it is noted only in the month-by-month charts on pages 7-9.
- e.g. The Pill Bug’s peak time is Nov-Mar, this is noted on pg. 6 but not on pages 7-9 because all times in those months have an elevated chance of appearance.
P.S. If you enjoy my guides, I’d appreciate a donation; my paypal address is email@example.com Thanks!
ACCIDENTALLY SEEING SPOILERS FOR SOMETHING YOU REALLY LIKE
basically. then everyones your friend.
1st one is not mine, but it inspired me to make the other.